Hello, I'm John and new on this site. I have just retired and I am looking for an old Bennington 24' center console fishing model.

w1381

Reaction score
I had one of these pontoons with two fishing seats in front and back. It also had a fish cleaning station in back that held about 12 rods vertically. I had to sell mine when I moved across the states. If anyone knows the year and model number for the boat, please share it with me. Even better, if you know where one is that is for sale, I would come get it. Thanks.

I have attached a couple of inside pictures of the boat.boat.JPGboat1.JPG

Welcome to the forums, and to retirement. I retired 2 years ago, and am loving it.

I have never that layout before. I didn’t even know they made a layout like that at any point In the past. I wish you good luck in your search.

There are tons of Bennington model names but i believe all the fishing models have an F in there. So focus on those.

Here is one

Welcome to the forum John! Where are you retired from?!?

Here is one

Well it looks like my theory doesn't hold water. At least for the newer models. Thanks for straightening me out, Link.

Bennington leads the industry in lots of categories. Proliferation of model numbers is one of them. ;)

Lake Strom Thurmond. Formerly know as Clark’s Hill on the SC side. Still is on the Ga. side.

Lake Strom Thurmond. Formerly know as Clark’s Hill on the SC side. Still is on the Ga. side.
Never been to Thurmond. We've been to Lake Hartwell and Lake Murray. Didn't realize Lake Strom Thurmond was that big! 71000+ acres!

Back