Helm wiring

iToon

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a wiring diagram for the helm wiring? I have been reviewing mine for other issues and noticed many, many unused plugs, I wonder what they are used for, especially for when I plan on adding things like underwater lights and other accessories. as you may guess im not one that runs to my dealer. being an automotive technician and customize like to work on my own equipment. if anyone knows of one, especially a PDF of one.

Does anyone know of a wiring diagram for the helm wiring? I have been reviewing mine for other issues and noticed many, many unused plugs, I wonder what they are used for, especially for when I plan on adding things like underwater lights and other accessories. as you may guess im not one that runs to my dealer. being an automotive technician and customize like to work on my own equipment. if anyone knows of one, especially a PDF of one.
Sorry to sound like a broken record here, but your dealer has access to all wiring schematics and he can provide you with what you need, even for do-it-yourself work! Pretty soon we'll select a few moderators for the forum and we'll let them repeat the oft' repeated! TB

Back