Help with Boat & Motor Weight

Pat and Renee

Reaction score
[SIZE=medium]Morning[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I’ve been pulling around the 2016 22Sx Rear Lounger with a Yamaha 150 on a load rite float on trailer with hydraulic assist brakes. The tow vehicle is a smaller motorhome and it been no problem.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]We travel with our Kayaks and have been putting them inside the boat which is not that easy on us or the boat having them squeeze d in. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I have found a great solution with a 2 kayak/2bike rack system that insert into the 2” Reese hitch[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Using a receiver that allow for 2 items to be inserted into motorhomes hitch[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The only factor is my total combined weight of all the toys, boat, trailer and finally the Motorhome[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I have all the weights except for the pontoon boat and motor. It could be with my manual and bill of sales but that is at home and I’m camping.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I tried to log into Bennington website and simply build the boat and look at the specs but either the site is down or my internet is too slow to boot up the build a boat functions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]With all of that being said what is the question you ask[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Can someone tell me how much a  (estimated until I can get to my paperwork)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]2016 22SX (rear lounger) Rough Water Tri Toon, Full underside Skin with a 150 Yamaha weights[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Thanks and happy boating[/SIZE]

Back