Hmm TB build a boat error?

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Hey TB, I am wondering if there is an automatic selection screwup on the site. You might cost me an extra $200! Haha I've ordered a 2275RCW, when building if you choose ESP it automatically tags power steering, hydraulic steering. Now if before you choose ESP, you choose power steering, it automatically tags power distribution panel and hydraulic steering. So is the battery distribution panel included in the ESP package price or not? I'm wondering since my order has been submitted and I haven't heard the dealer say anything, and now I'm going to add the dual batteries (one on each side) and wonder if they are going to try to add that on top. Thanks

Derrick

Derrick, I was adding the dual battery to my setup and i didn't understand how it worked either. All I know is that when he wrote up the paperwork it said Add Dual Battery & Switch and he was charging $250

Yes, but with the power steering you have to also have the power distribution panel item #920072. It highlights if you just pick power assist steering, but if you choose ESP first it picks power assist steering and not the distribution panel. So I wonder if when my dealer sent in my order if that was on there or not. And if it wasn't on there, would Bennington automatically add it as it is required for the power steering?

Derrick

Got it,this really is so easy :blink:

Yes, but with the power steering you have to also have the power distribution panel item #920072. It highlights if you just pick power assist steering, but if you choose ESP first it picks power assist steering and not the distribution panel. So I wonder if when my dealer sent in my order if that was on there or not. And if it wasn't on there, would Bennington automatically add it as it is required for the power steering?

Derrick

Wow, this stuff will make you dizzy, won't it? Power distribution panels are required for select options...the Rockford Amp/Subwoofer and Power Assist Steering, to be exact. We'll fix BYB so it highlights the distibution panel automatically when you slect ESP. If you DECLINE Power Assist, the highlight should drop.

Thanks for catching this bug. TB

Last edited:
Wow, this stuff will make you dizzy, won't it? Power distribution panels are required for select options...the Rockford Amp/Subwoofer and Power Assist Steering, to be exact. We'll fix BYB so it highlights the distibution panel automatically when you slect ESP. If you DECLINE Power Assist, the highlight should drop.

Thanks for catching this bug. TB
No need to thank me, just don't charge me for it when you build my boat 3rd week in april! Haha we'll call it even! Cuz I know my dealer is going to try and charge me for it now! Dang!

Derrick

No need to thank me, just don't charge me for it when you build my boat 3rd week in april! Haha we'll call it even! Cuz I know my dealer is going to try and charge me for it now! Dang!

Derrick
Where is the PDP located typically. Our 2274GL is sitting in shrink wrap at the dealer (came in a few days ago) since we ordered ESP and power steering, I am assuming it will be somewhere?

Uhhhh, just so you know, when you pick ESP package, it still doesn't highlight the distribution panel. Although I see that you fixed the option of batteries one on each side not being an option if you have the center fuel tank. I can only imagine all the cross referencing you must have to do for every option! Not easy.

Derrick

Back