How NOT to turn your boat around

Hard to see the captain of the large ship but he looks like a SeaRay owner who vacations in northern Michigan.

Thanks Andy !  :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
No the other way, turn the other way .... oh sh**, we're in trouble now....  :blink:

Must have been the crew from "Down Periscope" Damn it Bachman!!

That will leave a mark.

Cheers, Steve

Don't worry, man. It'll buff out.

That costs some idiots, big time! At what point does someone say STOP! Did they think, "oh well, I won't have a job after this. I may as well take them all out"?

"My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools!" -Spicoli, Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

Looked like he actually poured the throttle to it even harder once he was already into the pile o boats lol.

I'm just trying to figure out how that tug boat was "helping". Crazy that he was able to get into that situation to begin with!  

I was thinking the same thing from the very beginning of the video and especially when I saw the tug there. Just came from Jamaica I guess and got into that fine Jamaican cotton lol.

I read on one of the video posts, it had a stuck thruster and tugboat lost power??

Yep. Two failures simultaneously. Always happen to me. Even when I make up what happened...

I don't suppose they could've just shut the thruster off...

Back