How to dock like a boss!

Wild and Free

Reaction score
This is SO good.

Seeing some of the additional video's of how even the BIG BOYS do it has some food for thought. Dropping a boat from a sling some are good size is scary. Having it land upside down can bring tears to your eyes.

Some great takes. The wife and I love to go to the lake on weekends and watch the goings on at the ramp. It also reassures us that we will continue to do our boating during the week.

You da man!!!

Probably one of the most awesome videos on here in a while. I love it!

So much i said it twice! Sorry for the double post...

Styling

Reminds me so much of Kirk Russell in the movie, Overboard. 

I saw escape from New York for the first time recently....I can't believe that movie was released. What a piece of garbage.

I saw escape from New York for the first time recently....I can't believe that movie was released. What a piece of garbage.
Ha ha. If you'd have seen it for the first time in the early 80s you'd think it was awesome!I've re watched movies I loved as a kid and wonder how I could have liked them so much back thence. Technology has changed so much. Pick your favorite movie when you were in 9th grade and watch it when you are 47. You will see what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technology has changed a lot Kaydano, Kurt Russell's bad acting is a constant

LOL !!! I have to laugh at a lot of earlier movies, as Dan & Mark stated, technology has changed so much. Watch Ultraman from the 70's for horrible special effects!!

I wonder if Escape From L.A. is any better??

I have to admit though, I liked Tombstone and Soldier with Kurt, not much else. 

Last edited by a moderator:
. Pick your favorite movie when you were in 9th grade and watch it when you are 47. You will see what I mean.

LOL !!   Here was the highest-grossing films of 1980 (my ninth grade) Funny, Goldie Hawn had #6. Kurt's main squeeze.

1. The Empire Strikes 

2. 9 to 5 

3. Stir Crazy

4. Airplane! 

5. Any Which Way You Can 

6. Private Benjamin 

7. Coal Miner's Daughter 

8. Smokey and the Bandit II 

9. The Blue Lagoon 

10. The Blues Brothers 

Airplane is still a comic classic in my book. There are some great quotes. After that movie, anytime I saw Leslie Nielsen, all I could do is laugh--- and don't call me Shirley.

Cheers, Steve

Blazing saddles best all time comedy ever in my book. second are the National lampoons vacation movies.

Back