I just went to look today.....

Congratulations on your new Bennie, you made the right choice and your going to love it. This forum is a great place to ask all your questions. Remember to post pictures and give us all the details.

Congratulations! Sounds like you found yourself a great Bennington. Looking forward to pictures when you get it.

Awesome!

Awesome color combo

Sharp looking boat!!

She’s a beauty!!

Great looking Benny. From one Aggie to another...WHOOP! Got it from SMG Wake? That's my dealer! Great people. I think I saw that boat maybe 2 weeks ago when I was there. You will love owning a Benny! Stay active on the board! We love pics!

Fantastic looking boat. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope you enjoy the heck out of it this summer. Welcome to the forums, and your new boat.

Great looking Benny. From one Aggie to another...WHOOP! Got it from SMG Wake? That's my dealer! Great people. I think I saw that boat maybe 2 weeks ago when I was there. You will love owning a Benny! Stay active on the board! We love pics!
Thanks,
My daughter is class of '19 and just received her ring. Took 1 minute 22 seconds to retrieve it (ring dunk) Yes, brought up from SMG, or Tuesday it will be. We go 9:00am Friday to bring it home.
Whoop!

Wow!! Sweeeeeet boat!! Best color combo!!! ;)

Boat Eve! I asked my wife if it would be appropriate to put milk and cookies out next to the fireplace tonight. She often accuses me of being a 12 year old but dang it, St Bennington is coming tonight. When I wake up in the morning, 48 years , for the most part ;) (college years shall be discussed in a separate forum) of being a pretty good guy, I hope to find a big Matador Red and Black Benny in my stocking. Now I'll go suffer through Boat Eve like a 12 year old anticipating the excitement that tomorrow will bring.

I opted for them to bring one in from a sister dealer to match my truck.
20170811_141102.jpg Haha, the dealer had a close match to my truck and it was what I wanted otherwise.

Haha .... I almost know how you feel as ours came in at beginning of March and we had to wait till April 1st to splash it .... it’s like opening your new electronic game but you have no batteries .... :(:D

Back