I need wiring instruction for a 2003 Bennington 18L with a Mercury 50HP 2 stroke Don't know what colored wires go where.

14jcva

Reaction score
Need wiring instructions for 2003 Bennington 18L with Mercury 50hp 2 stroke. Can't figure where to connect existing wires on old ignition to the new ignition switch.
Plus I need the part number for the new ignition switch.

If no one here can help you can contact Bennington. I don't have access to their phone # right now, but you can do a search in the upper right corner. If you call have your Hull ID .

If no one here can help you can contact Bennington. I don't have access to their phone # right now, but you can do a search in the upper right corner. If you call have your Hull ID .
Thanks so much. Also need a part number if available. I'll call tomorrow. Jim

You're Welcome .Here is the number ,888 906 2628

Were they able to get what you needed?

Good Luck ,let us know the outcome .

Good Luck ,let us know the outcome .
One thing now i may need is a color coding chart for wire placement. I can probably just look at the old contact placements while disconnecting and mark as i go. Since it's old and the original part isn't made anymore, thought this might help.

One thing now i may need is a color coding chart for wire placement. I can probably just look at the old contact placements while disconnecting and mark as i go. Since it's old and the original part isn't made anymore, thought this might help.
Update. Got the correct key ignition switch and got it all hooked and good to go. Thanks for your help Jack. Jim

Back