I want my bennie!

hapehour

Reaction score
I have been told that Our bennnie was built on thur 5-3-1,This will be the worst week or two ever. The weather is great and the fam cant wait.....Im going to explode, im sure most of you know where im at right now. Its like waiting to redeem the winning lottey ticket except im paying for it....Wish us luck

I have been told that Our bennnie was built on thur 5-3-1,This will be the worst week or two ever. The weather is great and the fam cant wait.....Im going to explode, im sure most of you know where im at right now. Its like waiting to redeem the winning lottey ticket except im paying for it....Wish us luck
Same problem: my fathers day/bday present 2575rcw is at the dealership awaiting a 250 verado from Mercury. It's like Christmas morning and mom says "eat your breakfast then unwrap your presents"

Come on Mom, that's cruel...

I've been in the same place guys and the waiting is the hardest part. Expect some good times ahead.

Oh grow up!..... <jk> :)

It will be worth the wait, or you could find another Bennie member to take you out for a quick fix.

Steve

Back