instrumentation lights

Reaction score
I just purchased a 25RCW with raised helm. I love everything about this boat except the instruments are not backlighted. I have to bring on a small pin light to see which ACC switch I am trying to turn on.. Does anyone have a better solution? I hope Bennington corrects this for the 2012 models..

What?!? If my 2012 GCW doesnt have backlit gauges / switches Im not going to be a happy camper. Even my 2007 11850GL had these features. Well the switches werent backlit but the only ones I used were nav lights, dock lights and ACC for the stereo so I knew which were which.

My gauges are lit, just not the switches. Actually when I'm driving at night I cover up the lights otherwise they mess with my night vision.

The gauges are lit but you can not read the accesory switches at night. Unless you know exactly where the acc. switch you are trying to turn on is located, you are forced to random selection or using a flashlight at night. Really surprising that Bennington would not have lighted accessory swithes...

Guages are backlit but as others have said, switches are not. They only come on with nav lights. They will NOT come on with just the anchor light on

Todd

Last edited by a moderator:
Back