Interior scratches on new Benni

ccebulak

Reaction score
Husband and I are devastated today because we scratched the inside of our new Bennington right by the gear shifter. The Bimini came off (due to us learning how to put it up) and the edge scratched it while we were putting it back in place. Huge first time boat owners mistake. Any suggestions for ways to cover this up? Hate to have to see it every time we take her out. Picture attached.

Thanks,

Ccebulak

Attachments

• PXL_20220704_162504366.jpg
    PXL_20220704_162504366.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 55
Have you tried rubbing it out as you would a scratch on your car ? If that doesn't work, ask your dealers service department for some touch up paint . If he can't get you the paint ,ask for the paint code

Oh man consider your boat baptized! Jack, Black Betty, and to the trail, all have excellent suggestions! Try buffing it out. If that doesn't work go the sharpie route or touch up paint from the dealer. If you're still not satisfied cover it all up!!!

Just get a large decal of some sort and stick over it.

I feel for ya! Good suggestions above. Solvable. I’d personally try buffing it out, and if not, get some touch up paint via your Bennington dealer. Touch it up and buff it up to blend decently. However, other ideas above a pretty darn good too.

Back