Is this a warranty issue?

BulldogsCadillac

Just some guy
Reaction score
Hi , I just posted a couple of pics in the gallery and I wonder if someone (TB) could take a look at them and tell me if they think this is a warranty issue. I haven't yet talked to my dealer, thought I would see if any of the fine people on here have had a similar issue and what was done to resolve it. It is not dirty. It shouldn't be worn as nothing touches there. The one spot is right on the end of the upper bolster by the port side gate. The bigger splotches are a little ways further down. I never trailer with the playpen cover on, not that it actually touches either of those spots anyway. Just kind of baffled as to how and what is happening to the coloring. Any help/info is much aprreciated!

Derrick

Hi , I just posted a couple of pics in the gallery and I wonder if someone (TB) could take a look at them and tell me if they think this is a warranty issue. I haven't yet talked to my dealer, thought I would see if any of the fine people on here have had a similar issue and what was done to resolve it. It is not dirty. It shouldn't be worn as nothing touches there. The one spot is right on the end of the upper bolster by the port side gate. The bigger splotches are a little ways further down. I never trailer with the playpen cover on, not that it actually touches either of those spots anyway. Just kind of baffled as to how and what is happening to the coloring. Any help/info is much aprreciated!

Derrick
Hi Bulldog,

We really need to have your dealer take a look at it, then we can determine if you need new seat skins. Thanks! TB

What kind of cleaner do you use? Please remember...no Armorall, no bleach, no heavy cleaners. Dishsoap and water, then a light coating of 303 Protectant is best.

That's all I use is dish soap, sunlight actually! Haha problem is my dealer is about 5-6 hours away. Although my boat is an 09, we picked it up in spring of 2010, and so far have about a whopping 32 hours on the boat! Haha and am already thinking of trading it in for the split rear loungers and a bigger motor! I will talk to my dealer, they are supposed to get back to me on a quote for a new boat. Thanks

Back