It's Here!!!!

Fyrfightr

Reaction score
We finally picked it up today. It rained on the way to the dealer, but now the sun is out and it's muggy out. We're going for a shake down cruise Sunday, Then plan on taking it to our cabin at Lake Cumberland next weekend... ;)

209496_202399079781382_161213533899937_596658_1323938_o.jpg

Congratulations :D Nice color too :lol:

Congrats to you all. I believe I'm taking mine out for the first time on Sunday too.

You are on Lake Cumberland in KY? That's a nice lake, some of my friends go down there especially during the poker run after Labor Day. I may pull mine there some day. As for now, we mainly stay at Nolin Lake.

Nice looking toon. Which model is it and what the engine and HP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congats on your NEW TOON!! WOW! it looks great!

It's beautiful! Congratulations!!
biggrin.gif

Congrats to you all. I believe I'm taking mine out for the first time on Sunday too.

You are on Lake Cumberland in KY? That's a nice lake, some of my friends go down there especially during the poker run after Labor Day. I may pull mine there some day. As for now, we mainly stay at Nolin Lake.
Yes, Lake Cumberland Ky. The poker run is always a blast..."Adults only" weekend... Don't think I would take the Toon to watch the actual run though. It's rough being in our 23' Maxum waiting for the run to start. Here's a pic of the raft up after from a few years ago..

Windows Photo Gallery Wallpaper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking toon. Which model is it and what the engine and HP?
2275 GCW with elliptical pontoons with lifting stakes.

115 4 stroke Mercury

Vinyl flooring with snap in carpet.(for the dogs).

Not looking for a speed boat. Got the Maxum for that. Just need enough speed to get around the lake. 100+ miles long... B)

Holy smokes..... that's a serious raftup! Looks like fun!
The Poker Run raft ups are always bigger than the Guiness Book of Records raft up we held this past summer. But, they don't count. They have to be official with all boats connected. It's the weekend after Labor day each year, we never miss it....

The Poker Run raft ups are always bigger than the Guiness Book of Records raft up we held this past summer. But, they don't count. They have to be official with all boats connected. It's the weekend after Labor day each year, we never miss it....
It's not about the record..... it's about the fun. Party on, Garth!

I've seen that picture (and many others...lol) many times. One day I'll make it to the Mardi Gras on water. It seems our boats are pretty similar, can't wait to take it out on Sunday.

Back