JD Power & Pontoons

StevL

Reaction score
I ran into a chart at one time that had the JD Power ratings of many brands of pontoon boats (Benny at the top). This chart may have been a few years old but I would certainly like to find it again.

Anyone have an idea or a copy of it?

Thanks,

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to know that we are all so smart because we chose Bennington :p

JD Power ranked marine manufacturers during a 7 year period, then stopped after 2009. Here's an oldy goldy chart for you. Bennington ranked #1 four times and #2 three times. No other manufacturer came close to the consistency we held at the top of the chart. A couple of the manufacturers who ranked ahead of us during a single year period bounced significantly below the top 3 the following year. Kind of interesting. We have our faults, but in general, we are steadily the best of the best.

You are all welcome to visit our facilities, where you will see a beautiful display of awards in our lobby! We hope it gives you a sense of pride in owning a Bennington...TB

2009 Overall Quality.jpg

Last edited:
We bought our Bennington spur of the moment.First pontoons we looked at .We never did any research just liked the floorplan.I knew when we launched it for the first time and pulled into our slip we had bought top of the line quality.Thats the reason this winter an order for a new Q is going to be placed.

Way to go Mary Lou! We haven't had it very long but we love our Q.

Jack

That is it! Thank you TB!

Steve

We bought our Bennington spur of the moment.First pontoons we looked at .We never did any research just liked the floorplan.I knew when we launched it for the first time and pulled into our slip we had bought top of the line quality.Thats the reason this winter an order for a new Q is going to be placed.
Congrats! They are beautiful boats.

Back