Just bought

Keowee21slx

Reaction score
Hi
new here. We just bought a 2015slx with a Yamaha 115 only has 240 hrs. We are loving it. Took it out today (it was just delivered). After I shut it off it beeped at me 3-4 times. with the key out. Any ideas?

My radio used to beep after powering down. Was it that by chance?

Hi
thanks I’ll check it out. I downloaded the manual for my Sony stereo and I’m going to the marina so I’ll check it out

Are you on Lake Keowee? Which marina? We are across the water, directly west of the Tiki Hut, only double-decker dock.

Congratulations! Exciting. Glad you got the beeping figured out. Semper is like an encyclopedia of Bennington boating knowledge - as are some other awesome members in these forums.

Hi
new here. We just bought a 2015slx with a Yamaha 115 only has 240 hrs. We are loving it. Took it out today (it was just delivered). After I shut it off it beeped at me 3-4 times. with the key out. Any ideas?

we have a similar 2017 model we are selling this year (w/trailer)... can I ask what you bought it for?

Are you on Lake Keowee? Which marina? We are across the water, directly west of the Tiki Hut, only double-decker dock.
We tried to get into lake Keowee marina but are like #80 on wait list. we got lucky and got a spot at sunset marina

OK, been past that area, but not to the marina. Looks to be about 12 miles from us, by water. Our pontoon cruising is usually slow so that distance is PWC or I/O range for us. The more northern parts of Keowee are little less busy and more scenic...good stuff.

OK, been past that area, but not to the marina. Looks to be about 12 miles from us, by water. Our pontoon cruising is usually slow so that distance is PWC or I/O range for us. The more northern parts of Keowee are little less busy and more scenic...good stuff.
Yes sounds about right We are about 2 miles from falls. 3 miles from Keowee rock and maybe 6-8 miles from the lighthouse restaurant. Lake Keowee marina would be more convenient for us because we live 2.5 miles from it,but sunset is also a little less crowded. They are going to add 120 docks and a cabana I guess

we have a similar 2017 model we are selling this year (w/trailer)... can I ask what you bought it for?
From marine max. But they just brokered it for the owner. It’s in beautiful shape a few scratches. Toons not a dent on them. Yamaha 115 that just got a full tune up at a cost to the owner of $800. With trailer. 243 hours on boat. I gave them 24,000 out the door

Back