Just dreaming

Wild and Free

Reaction score
Of winning the 500 million lump sum payout so I can order my "Q" series dinghy to run to shore and back from my floating mobile home. lol :D

Nothing to extravagant though want to keep it realistic. thinking something like this would work for me.

article-2017986-0D20416000000578-239_968x616.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack ol buddy ol pal !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sorry, if I'm lucky enough to win it I won't be posting here for awhile.  I'll be going into hiding.  While that kind of cash would be great as far as never having to worry about money again, the thought of the associated headaches that go with it would be overwhelming.  You'd have to invest in an island just to get away from people hounding you.

I live in one of the hand full of states that have laws allowing one the ability to remain anonymous yet.

Sorry, if I'm lucky enough to win it I won't be posting here for awhile.  I'll be going into hiding.  While that kind of cash would be great as far as never having to worry about money again, the thought of the associated headaches that go with it would be overwhelming.  You'd have to invest in an island just to get away from people hounding you.

The nice part is, you could actually afford an Island too ......  :blink:

Odds in winning are 292.2 million... So that means there are 292.2 million ways to win. If I can find 600 million. I'm going to buy every possible combination and pocket the rest.

I'd be afraid to do that even if I did have the cash.  My luck, yeah I'd win but have to split it with 4 other people and after taxes I'd be inside down by a couple hundy million.  I'll just roll the dice with a $20 ticket like most of us.

Nice to be happy with what you have Pittsburgh.  I feel blessed as well

When is the party on that new floating mobile home, wild and free? I'm ready! Where did you end up putting it?

:D

Its filed away in the back of my mind and on my desktop as a reminder, ......................some day ..................some day it will all be mine. :D   And then all will be welcome.

Glad you'll still have us a part of your dream. I'll tell you what. If I win one in the future, I'll have you over as well!

Back