Just got my new benny

hapehour

Reaction score
Just had our new 22ssl dropped in the river, woo hoo. The family is so excited, only had time for a run up river to dock up but it rides like a dream. It has the 32'' elliptical toons and lifting strakes with a yamaha 90hp 4 stroke. Did a quick top end check and we picked up 29.8 on gps going downriver with 6 on board and a 1/4 tank of fuel.I will post numbers and specs after break in is complete. I will try to get some pics in my gallery, most that I took sucked. I wanted to take some when it was on the trailer but was to excited and I forgot..lol

Congrats on the new boat!!

Just had our new 22ssl dropped in the river, woo hoo. The family is so excited, only had time for a run up river to dock up but it rides like a dream. It has the 32'' elliptical toons and lifting strakes with a yamaha 90hp 4 stroke. Did a quick top end check and we picked up 29.8 on gps going downriver with 6 on board and a 1/4 tank of fuel.I will post numbers and specs after break in is complete. I will try to get some pics in my gallery, most that I took sucked. I wanted to take some when it was on the trailer but was to excited and I forgot..lol
Congrats! - Enjoy the ride

Looks great!

Congrats on your new toon!

Looks Great! Thanks for posting the pix

Last edited by a moderator:
Back