Kicker Speaker lights for 2012RL

That may be a good option for mood lighting at night! I haven't seen them being used yet. If you get them share a pic.

I haven't bought the rings and lights in the link, But I would recomend that you go with RGB lights it will cost just a bit more but worth the $. This way you can change colors if you get tired of a single color

You can switch the lights to White at the endo f the night to help you clean up and all the colors in between. I did these Plexy rings in our 2575 RLIO

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

Sorry these pic's are not a good rep of how bright these lights are, This is in the middle of the day, At night you can read a book in the boat with the light from the speakers and cup holders

Nice job GeeWest! Can you give me a link to the place you bought them?

Link: I had them cut for me. I'm using Polk speakers. Each speaker is just a bit different. So your either going to have to buy what that company is selling or Send your speaker to my buddy's place for him to cut you some rings. He charges like $25 per speaker plus the cost of the plexy. So end cost for each ring is around $50 plus the cost of the lights

My advice is to buy what that company in the link is selling and ask them if they sell RGB lights

OK, thanks for the info

Back