Lake Grapevine (and pic posting!)

Friar

Reaction score
Had a great day at Lake Grapevine (Texas) with wife and 10 year old grandson today even if it was 106F.

Posted a picture of him tubing as we use the Booster Ball. (I use the U-bolts attached to the boat frame and transom since I do not have a ski bar or pylon). According to my grandson, the thing makes a big difference since it keeps the tow rope from dragging in the water.

I seem to be having having a mental block on posting pictures on this site - have read help instructions repeatedly to no avail. If anyone can provide clear step-by-step advice, I would appreciate it. Didn't mean to post the same pic twice in the gallery, but when I edited it to add a comment, it appeared twice and I cannot figure out how to delete one of them :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best I can figure here. Go to the gallery picture you wish to post. Copy the address from the address bar in your browser. Bring up your post to edit or post the picture in. There is a green box between the smiley and the envelope above the typing box. Click on that and paste the url into there. Hit return and it should be in your post.

Hope I have this right. If not, I will try something else.

good luck

Happy boating

Had a great day at Lake Grapevine (Texas) with wife and 10 year old grandson today even if it was 106F.

Posted a picture of him tubing as we use the Booster Ball. (I use the U-bolts attached to the boat frame and transom since I do not have a ski bar or pylon). According to my grandson, the thing makes a big difference since it keeps the tow rope from dragging in the water.

I seem to be having having a mental block on posting pictures on this site - have read help instructions repeatedly to no avail. If anyone can provide clear step-by-step advice, I would appreciate it. Didn't mean to post the same pic twice in the gallery, but when I edited it to add a comment, it appeared twice and I cannot figure out how to delete one of them :huh:
That "booster ball" is a great idea - I've never seen one before. May have to track one of those down!

Shawn

"amr7333" - Thanks for the instructions - at least now have the link to pic in the post.

"Shawn" - I thought it was a good idea also when I first saw it and it has worked out well. My grandson really likes the effect it has on tubing and for me it sort of adds a safety feature since it is big, gaudy, and highly visible to any other boats/jetskis around us. It only takes me a minute or two to blow up and attach ropes. Think I got it thru Overtons when it was on sale (or free shipping or something!) for about $80 and it comes with tow ropes.

Back