Lake Havasu

ssc

Reaction score
I spend my boating time on Lake Havasu from the springs up past Topock. I enjoy the gorge and the wildlife. Anyone else spend their time boating in Havasu?

Cheers, Steve

We haven't been to Havasu yet with our pontoon. How was it? How's the water level? Do you have to pass the mussel inspection? We are headed out to Lake Mohave the week after July 4th, have you been there?

I enjoy Havasu. This will be a new experience with the pontoon boat. I was usually cruising around at 65mph. Wife wanted something more relaxing. Water levels are good. Only worry about the mouth of the river, but they now have a no wake zone with buoys so no problem. Never been inspected for mussels. Been to Mohave a few times.

Hope to see you on Havasu.

Cheers, Steve

I love the boating experience on Lake Havasu. I've had several boats over the years and Lake Havasu is my pick. This last week I picked up my first Bennington and was on the lake this past Saturday. I love my pontoon.

I have been boating there my entire life (going back to the 70's as a kid), and have had a home there for 15 years. I have owned Eliminators, DCB's, a Cigarette and my last fast boat was a 122mph 28 Skater. I bought my first Bennington as a second boat to go with my Skater, and ended up selling the Skater after enjoying the pontoon more. I keep my boat in the Marina during the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brand new Benny bought today, first one. Heading to Havasu Thurs. for the long weekend. Might see you there

Havasu is about the only place we boat anymore! Mohave is too windy and Mead is too far. Would love to take a trip to powell one day!

I love the boating experience on Lake Havasu. I've had several boats over the years and Lake Havasu is my pick. This last week I picked up my first Bennington and was on the lake this past Saturday. I love my pontoon.
Welcome and share some pics of your Benny!

Back