LED whip light flag pole

BC in NC

Reaction score
I wanted some cool flag poles and why not get slick LED ones! These are for ATV applications but are waterproof and super cool!

I got some brackets to mount, drilled a few small holes in the Bimini frame and tapped into the top light pole wiring. Going to do a matching one on the other side and also got some springs for extra flex. These also quick disconnect.

Turns on with running lights and has a remote with a bunch of color and lighting options.

Kemimoto 5FT Black LED Whip Light... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TC82M3R?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

2 Pack Flag Antenna Rear Pillar... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095MP6XNB?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Attachments

• D8DA847D-7FDE-4119-91CF-8B8BFEB3F883.jpeg
    D8DA847D-7FDE-4119-91CF-8B8BFEB3F883.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 67
  • 2EBEDC36-69B7-44D6-8AD8-6AB12DC71A3D.jpeg
    2EBEDC36-69B7-44D6-8AD8-6AB12DC71A3D.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 67
So are the actual flag poles lighted? Are you just planning on running them during the daylight hours? If lighted, they’d be illegal at dusk and night as a distraction to the required nautical navigation lights.

So are the actual flag poles lighted? Are you just planning on running them during the daylight hours? If lighted, they’d be illegal at dusk and night as a distraction to the required nautical navigation lights.

Yes but I can turn them on and off. You can see them on in the parked pic.

Not worried about legality. Lots of people have LED accent lights around here.

Not illegal in SC as long as they don't impair the ability to see your red/green/white navigation lights.

Not illegal in SC as long as they don't impair the ability to see your red/green/white navigation lights.
This might be true, but a I guarantee you, even a half assed lawyer will sue you if his client hits you with your “ornamental” lights on.

Back