Live well plug

RiverTooner

Reaction score
I have a live well switch on dash , but can't find plug under boat , I think the live well would be in front left side under seat , there seems to be wires underneath that I think are under the seat but there is a sealed container there and can't get to them , would like to have the power outlet underneath, 2020 SLV
Ed

I think it would typically be placed in the east/west portion of rear lounger. At least that’s where I’ve seen it in the past.

My livewell is in the L bench seat

But the question remains: Where is the plug (factory wiring) that we need to tie into?
TT

Well, the pump is typically affixed to the port tube in the back. So maybe above there in that area.

I paid all my attention up front because I thought that's were it would be , checked under L bench seat and there's a unattached plug , I'll check it out this weekend.
Thanks for all the tips !!!
Rivertooner

I paid all my attention up front because I thought that's were it would be , checked under L bench seat and there's a unattached plug , I'll check it out this weekend.
Thanks for all the tips !!!
Rivertooner
I also have a 20svl and have added a live well off the back platform. I mounted the pump on the back of the Port toon as LL said. I am running it now with an extension cord from the cigarette lighter. Been looking for the wiring connector, but I can't get under my boat. I hope you find it and let us know.
Thanks,
TT

Dealer replaced my pump under warranty last week....already died.

I also have a 20svl and have added a live well off the back platform. I mounted the pump on the back of the Port toon as LL said. I am running it now with an extension cord from the cigarette lighter. Been looking for the wiring connector, but I can't get under my boat. I hope you find it and let us

The plug I found is indeed the live well plug ,
I also have a 20svl and have added a live well off the back platform. I mounted the pump on the back of the Port toon as LL said. I am running it now with an extension cord from the cigarette lighter. Been looking for the wiring connector, but I can't get under my boat. I hope you find it and let us know.
Thanks,
TT
Found the live well plug from the help of this forum , it's on the rear port side of boat , about 3 and 1/2 ft in , there is a coil with a Deutsch male connection on it , when you uncoil it , mine will reach the back of the deck . The livewell switch on the deck does send power to it.
Ed

Great!
thank you,
TT

Back