Locking gas caps for Bennington?

rfholman

Reaction score
We're experiencing gas theft on our lake this summer.  Pontoon boats in their lift are easy targets, so I was wondering if anyone has found a locking gas cap that will fit the Bennington.  I appreciate any assistance.  Thanks.  

Go to Amazon and type in locking gas cap and a bunch comes up.......there is a really good quality one sold by Best Performance.....Tank Lock......2.0 locking gas cap..........stainless steel and it comes in the 5 major sizes to fit your boat.......Good luck........let us know what you get.

Last edited by a moderator:
May want to be careful.  I had a warranty claim that involved staining and lifting of the vinyl below my gas cap.  Bennington said the problem was caused by a faulty gas cap and sent me a new gas cap to replace the one that came on the boat.  Sorry but I can't tell you what the difference was may have been venting vs non venting.  But perhaps some of the smart guys can offer some advice on this

We're experiencing gas theft on our lake this summer. Pontoon boats in their lift are easy targets, so I was wondering if anyone has found a locking gas cap that will fit the Bennington. I appreciate any assistance. Thanks.
Did you ever have any luck with the locking cap...going through the same issues and a locking vented cap is hard to find for the 2575

Back