Looking for pedestal plate cover

StevL

Reaction score
Has anyone found a pedestal plate cover? I'm talking about the plate mounted to the floor for the pedestal table. We seldom use the table and would like to cover the mounting plate.... the hole to be more specific.

Thanks!

Steve

I would try everything pontoon, I believe that is the website, dont know if they will have it but it might be a shot.

I had a Crownline that had the covers installed over the base plate, it is odd that you dont get one with the pontoon.

StevL, another good idea for me to put on my machinist friend! I'll let you know what we come up with. Steve
Please do! I'm in for one.

Steve

I would also buy one

Haven't seen one in person yet, but would the ski pylon plug fit ?

Last edited by a moderator:
My pedestals are "springfield" brand. Went to their web-site and they have plugs just for this. You will have to get the number and find a dealer because they don't give pricing. Steve p.s. my machinist made me a plug out of Delrin plastic. Sorry, he's not wanting to make a bunch.

My pedestals are "springfield" brand. Went to their web-site and they have plugs just for this. You will have to get the number and find a dealer because they don't give pricing. Steve p.s. my machinist made me a plug out of Delrin plastic. Sorry, he's not wanting to make a bunch.
Thanks for the try, I understand why he wouldn't want to spin these. I look up I'll look it up springfield and see what I can find.

Thanks for the info,

Steve

Back