Looks who is on page 23 of Pontoon and Deck Boat (PDB) Magazine for Fall of 2015

mtudb24

Reaction score
Somehow I got my picture submitted and published in the Fall 2015 issue of PDB as a reader submission.

Crazy

Todd

Pics to follow

LOL

We Can't Wait To See 

Post When You Get The Chance 

Talk about a shock (lol) 

Seeing the picture must of had you curious 

13-015B-1-670x468.png

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick,Tick, Tick........ My life is clicking away, waiting for the pics. ;)

Nice mtubd, now CWag isn't the only celebrity in the group

Hahahha.  Thanks for posting.  This damn work thing keeps getting in the way of me doing my usual amount of posting and "trolling". 

BTW, we had a casualty in the family this past week.  Evidently after we left the Duck Pontoon boat last weekend, my uncle went out during the week with a buddy.  They knew the weather was going to be nasty in Michigan this past weekend (snow, ice, wind) so they tied an extra rope to the boat and dock.  I only tie up a front rope to boat cleat to dock cleat and rear boat cleat to dock cleat.  They ran a middle rope around the railing on the boat to dock cleat as well..  Well, she became a sail in the nastiness Friday and Saturday night that It broke the front 1/2" rope halfway between the boat and cleat and ripped the middle cleat out after pulling the side fencing of the starboard side down.  Older boat so controls were mounted to the fence and were hanging in the water when he found her spun 180* at the dock.  Headed up Friday to pull it out and asses the damage. Looks like our water season is done for the year.   I'll keep ya all posted on the carnage and post photos.   :(   :( :( .   

Ouch...they way you started that story I thought it was going to end differently. Glad it didn't! The boat can be repaired and it just makes for more memories.

Back