Lx swingback vs R series swingback

Some of the options on the R are( or were at the time ) standard on the Q . Other thing is a larger % off of the price of Q vs the R.
Until I see what will be offered for 2022 ,I have not decided what to order .

Hi guys. First, let me introduce myself. Brand new here. I've owned a 24 ft. Bennington for 14 years. Always kept it covered, kept the vinyl clean and protected, and anything else the old girl needed. She took care of us and still doesn't have a pull in the vinyl and looks way younger than she is. My wife and I recently moved back on to Webster Lake in Massachusettes where we lived when we were first married. Long story short... It's time to sell her to make room for a younger model...(still talking about the pontoon). Love the swingback layout. Drawing up an Lx 24 vs an R23. Gonna drop a 200 v6 on the back so I think we'll do ok wakeboarding. I know the R series weighs quite a bit more than the Lx models. Love all the blingy lights and am huge on great sound. So.... I understand the Roswell upgrade shows like 12000 upgrade but I hear it has to do with the sport tower with gas assist requirement. The R series is far less. I assume the tower is already a part of the package. So, the R series, I take it is more of a luxury feel and the Lx series is more of a sporty feel. What's your feeling on the two models? I am sure I would be happy with either. Is the seating that more comfortable in the R series than the Lx? Any other thoughts or considerations??? Thanks
I also had the same questions when pricing out a 2021 24R TRITOON Bowrider versus a 2021 TRITOON 25L Bowrider last year. Love the two step drop down on the Bowrider model which gives much better line of sight when you have front sitting passengers. I did order the R24 because the upholstery was much richer, more padded, diamond stiching more pronounced and also had a few more options. I elected not to go with the sport arch because I didn’t feel it was worth the $12k. Now In retrospect, the sport arch is a cooler looking option and in hindsight should have gone with it. I also went with the $4,700 Roswell speaker upgrade and the rear speakers are great when floating on the back of the boat. I also went back and forth on what engine, Yamaha or Mercury, and decided on a 300 hp Mercury Verado and couldn’t be happier. It is very quiet, great thrust when starting out and love the automatic trim option. Good Luck.

Attachments

• 6E9AFE6A-A90E-4B1D-8D38-633B3D56AAC6.jpeg
    6E9AFE6A-A90E-4B1D-8D38-633B3D56AAC6.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 42
I also had the same questions when pricing out a 2021 24R TRITOON Bowrider versus a 2021 TRITOON 25L Bowrider last year. Love the two step drop down on the Bowrider model which gives much better line of sight when you have front sitting passengers. I did order the R24 because the upholstery was much richer, more padded, diamond stiching more pronounced and also had a few more options. I elected not to go with the sport arch because I didn’t feel it was worth the $12k. Now In retrospect, the sport arch is a cooler looking option and in hindsight should have gone with it. I also went with the $4,700 Roswell speaker upgrade and the rear speakers are great when floating on the back of the boat. I also went back and forth on what engine, Yamaha or Mercury, and decided on a 300 hp Mercury Verado and couldn’t be happier. It is very quiet, great thrust when starting out and love the automatic trim option. Good Luck.
She's a beauty! More pictures, please...

Back