Mercury motor

Outabounds68

Reaction score
Anyone else hearing of Mercury motor delays? I am in Oklahoma and boat was delivered to the dealership yesterday but dealer said the motor may be a couple of weeks. Didn’t have a clear ETA.

Thanks.

Due to the storms, everything is slow or behind schedule.

If you are getting a New V6 ,Mercury told me in February that they did not anticipate shipping until May.

Oh will, go to Walmart and get you an electric trolling motor just to be able to get it on the water. You can always take it back in to get your motor installed. ;):):D

As Carl mentioned ,the storm we got in the North 12 days ago has everything behind . I got 34 inches snow over 3 days and parts of Wisconsin got hit worse

Anyone else hearing of Mercury motor delays? I am in Oklahoma and boat was delivered to the dealership yesterday but dealer said the motor may be a couple of weeks. Didn’t have a clear ETA.

Thanks.
Mine arrived Monday and the Tulsa dealer says no motors -in my case Yamaha, for a “couple of weeks”.

Me too. I think your boat is parked right next to mine. Both wrapped up. I know yours is not a Merc but I will keep you posted. I called Mercury and they said they were 60 days out but I have no idea if the motor order was placed at the same time of the boat. I ordered mine in mid-February. What lake do you go to? We are at Tenkiller.

Must have come in same day.... ordered mine at boat show - Feb 1? Don't know what to think at this point. Don't think the Yamaha is made in U.S., so who knows. At any rate nothing we can do about it at this point. I know the dealership wants to move forward.
We go to Eufaula

Back