MINE ALL MINE!!!

amr7333

Reaction score
Well, it belongs to the wife and me. Not even the banker has a hold on this toy.

We picked it up in Norman, Ok this morning. We fought the wind all the way to the storage unit it will call home near the lake. If the wind don't blow Sunday, we will do the ceremonial christening and maiden voyage then.

I have perused the manuals and need to get them back on the boat to put actual items with print to understand completely. It gets harder to remember every year.

Oh, and if I died tonight, the mortitian would need a gallon of spackle to get rid of the smile.

Congrats on the new toon hope you have good weather for sunday, still waiting on delivery of ours. Iam sure you will enjoy the summer.

Well, it belongs to the wife and me. Not even the banker has a hold on this toy.

We picked it up in Norman, Ok this morning. We fought the wind all the way to the storage unit it will call home near the lake. If the wind don't blow Sunday, we will do the ceremonial christening and maiden voyage then.

I have perused the manuals and need to get them back on the boat to put actual items with print to understand completely. It gets harder to remember every year.

Oh, and if I died tonight, the mortitian would need a gallon of spackle to get rid of the smile.
you can't brag about a new pontoon without showing us pics :D

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't brag about a new pontoon without showing us pics :D
Way too windy to be taking pics today. It was one of those kind of days when you were better off in a basement or cellar. I conjured up visions of flying 2X4's taking out my pickup. Or flying cows crapping on us. Well not quite that windy, but too windy to take pics.

If all goes well, we will take lots of pics Sunday.

Congratulations on the new boat :D

Like everyone else, love to see pics but understand the wind problem. We had sustained 30mph wind yesterday with continual 50-60mph gusts in Fort Worth yesterday. With that and all the dirt in the air, you were better off keeping it covered up; am sure you had some anxious moments trailering it home! But this weekend is supposed to be much calmer - have fun :)

Those crapping flying cows are always ready to ambush you. On the short ride to the lake I had three bombs to clean up. Amazingly accurate too.

Congrats on the boat!!

Congrats!!! I get mine next Saturday, same deal all mine!!!!

2011 gcw ESP 225 mercury verado

Congrats!!! I get mine next Saturday, same deal all mine!!!!

2011 gcw ESP 225 mercury verado
Your going to love that boat with that engine. Got it out for just a little while saturday, and it was all I expected and more. Had plans for more time today, but alas, it just didnt happen. Awful breezy, heck, just plain windy and unexpected circumstances had us coming home early.

Last edited by a moderator:
gallery_71_16_2455824.jpg

By the way, this is the only picture I have at the present time. Was figuring on doing more Sunday, but as I stated earlier, wind and unforseen circumstances prevented it.

Very nice. Did you make your maiden voyage?

Steve

Yes, the maiden voyage was made! We toured around the lake for a little over an hour and a half. It runs well. Everything I expected and more.

Back