163.7 KB · Views: 154
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 151
That’s one beautiful boat!!!

Gorgeous. Congrats

Very nice!!!

Real head turner

Just got back from her maiden voyage, Boat was the smoothest pontoon I have ever been on by far.

Wow congratulations!!!
I’m thinking that could win the “Buy your last boat first” award!!!!

Last edited:
That’s a beauty! Curious what kind of performance you get out of it. Keep us updated.
So far w/ 5 hrs on it by myself w/ top up I hit 42 MPH on smooth water w/ 95% fuel.

So full throttle?
It actually had just 2 hours, now it has 4 hours.
But yes full throttle, did not stay there for 15-20 sec though. It only has 87 octane gas. the 300 needs 89 octane to achieve the 300 horsepower.
But easily hit 39-40, trimmed up for 42, lake was like glass, 95% fuel, nequip, just me. Tower and bimini up.
I believe the boat when broken in w/ 89-93 octane, and 1/2 tank 2 people will go 41-43 mph easily.

Wow, during breakin
I talked to my dealer and he said keep wide open throttle to under a minute, and vary RPMs alot.
The books shows to keep RPM under 2k for first hr, well thats not happening because 2k RPM is like 8 MPH

I talked to my dealer and he said keep wide open throttle to under a minute, and vary RPMs alot.
The books shows to keep RPM under 2k for first hr, well thats not happening because 2k RPM is like 8 MPH
Haha.. I remember my first hour break-in. I was doing no wake circles for an hour out from the boat ramp. Funny part In was so darn happy, the hour flew by and gave me some time to try and learn the Simrad.

I'm not a blue fan, but damn that is nice!!!!

Back