Name this vent (please)!

Reaction score
i have a 2021 Bennington 23LSB, I've noticed it's fractured and seems like cheap plastic..........it's on port side, above two cup holders as the paneling descends to the floor of the boat near the swimdeck/stern. What is it? and where can i find a replacement? thank you so much for your help!!
vent.jpeg

It should be replaced under warranty ,see your dealer .
Not the best pic for an example ,I have them also on my stern lounges 2020 is 1st 2022 is 2nd . I was told they are for fuel system ventilation ,there is a hose connected to the port side ,I never checked the starboard. The vents at the bottom of the stern lounges are nothing but decoration ,those are completely blocked .

1650183643964.jpeg
1650183457484.jpeg

Yup, that’s a fuel vapor vent.

They nailed it above. Your dealership should be able to take care of replacing it pretty easily.

thank you all! i thought that may be it, and my apologies about the photo quality.......they installed my lift last week and i already had it covered and raised before i remembered to take the photo so i had to just peel the cover and snap something quick...........ah! the warranty! totally slipped my mind, could be an expensive mistake!:oops:

Back