Need help with new boat order.

9 Grand

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here but have been reading posts for some time. I'm close to placing an order for a new boat.

GCW 2375, bow seat, ESP, Yahama 200 2.8.

I want to order the lounge option that replaces Queens chair.

I am wondering if anyone has this setup and can tell me how big the lounge seat is. I have not really seen it but it looks like it might be kind of small.

After looking at the catalog, I'm a gussing man and would think they shorten up the front lounger like the 2275 has, then put a short lounger in place. If you look at the pic, you can get an idea of what I mean. Probably best to see if your dealer can get a rendering of the layout from Bennington. I'm sure they would have no problem doing that, as they do custom layouts.

gallery_1371_170_43771.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great choice in the 23. Now if Bennington would only offer a 2375 GSR or 2375 RSR ?????

Great choice in the 23. Now if Bennington would only offer a 2375 GSR or 2375 RSR ?????
There is a 2350RSR on the 2014 models list.

You are correct. "50" is no changing room.

I think you'll see a lot more models on that 2350/75 platform. The GCW was just the beginning last year because they have to retool a lot of furniture to make it all work.

I finally found my answer.

Thanks.

I have the Lounge upgrade on 2375 GCW and we love it. Photos in my gallery, we put the filler seat by the gate and this gives you 5 full loungers. Other than the helm, it's the best seat on the boat.

I have the Lounge upgrade on 2375 GCW and we love it. Photos in my gallery, we put the filler seat by the gate and this gives you 5 full loungers. Other than the helm, it's the best seat on the boat.
Hi Jared,Is it big enough to lounge without the filler seat? It's kind of hard to tell without seeing it in person.

Wait a minute, hold the phone, where did you get the pictures of the loungers with the pull out footrests and what are they on? I don't think I've ever seen those before! Please do tell!

I have never seen it either. Really cool. That might have been something we would have considered if I had know about it.

Whoops now I see in the gallery that it says 2014 mine is a 2013 maybe its new to the new model year.

Wait a minute, hold the phone, where did you get the pictures of the loungers with the pull out footrests and what are they on? I don't think I've ever seen those before! Please do tell!
Uh oh ........ This comment scares me ..... :)

Hi Jared,

Is it big enough to lounge without the filler seat? It's kind of hard to tell without seeing it in person.
Depends on how tall you are,You might be able to with your feet on the seat otherwise they would hang over the edge.

Oops! I was doing a build on a new 2375 GCW and my dealer sent it to me as an option.

Later he told me it was top secret and not for public viewing yet.

No clue what you are talking about... ;) buuuuuuut, if I did know what you were talking about, I'd say it was freaking awesome looking!!!!

Oh sorry, I guess I meant that for Derrick about the pic's I posted the other day.

Back