Need Mooring Cover

BennSkan

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where I can get an inexpensive but reliable mooring cover that I can easily put on/take off from the mooring in the water? It seems like the covers online are for trailers, instead of mooring. I have a 2013 SLX staying in the water until September. The sun is damaging the seats, so I'd like to get one asap, versus an expensive, 3-wk wait kind of cover. Thank you!

Local canvas shop is your best bet . When I had one made they also needed the boat to line up the snaps .

Can someone please tell me where I can get an inexpensive but reliable mooring cover that I can easily put on/take off from the mooring in the water? It seems like the covers online are for trailers, instead of mooring. I have a 2013 SLX staying in the water until September. The sun is damaging the seats, so I'd like to get one asap, versus an expensive, 3-wk wait kind of cover. Thank you!

I have a never used OEM cover for sale. Please see this thread and PM me if interested. Oh, I'll take less for it now.

http://club.benningtonmarine.com/th...ors-read-rules-please-post-in-here-only.8434/

Agree with Jack. Get a local guy to custom make you one. Ours took 3-4 hrs. to make on the spot. He drove his trailer/workshop right next to the boat measured, made and installed it. What happened to the cover that came with the boat?

Agree with Jack. Get a local guy to custom make you one. Ours took 3-4 hrs. to make on the spot. He drove his trailer/workshop right next to the boat measured, made and installed it. What happened to the cover that came with the boat?

We could only find people who need the boat at their shops for 3-7 days, but thank you

We could only find people who need the boat at their shops for 3-7 days, but thank you
Let us know what you end up doing.......and pics!

Does Bennington have mooring covers for older models of pontoons?
Welcome to the forum Novasmithjohn...... Just have a local canvas shop custom make you a mooring cover. If you already have the snaps installed on the boat they can match it on the cover. We had a 2004 2275 RL. A custom made Sunbrella mooring cover cost us $1200. Bennington covers are made by Tumac who uses Surlast material. They can make those too.

Welcome to the forum Novasmithjohn...... Just have a local canvas shop custom make you a mooring cover. If you already have the snaps installed on the boat they can match it on the cover. We had a 2004 2275 RL. A custom made Sunbrella mooring cover cost us $1200. Bennington covers are made by Tumac who uses Surlast material. They can make those too.
Thanks will see if there is one near by

Current custom quotes from Finger Lake Region in New York range from $2100-$2500 before tax, for Sunbrella. Must be they are trying to make up for Covid shutdown.

Current custom quotes from Finger Lake Region in New York range from $2100-$2500 before tax, for Sunbrella. Must be they are trying to make up for Covid shutdown.
Damn that's about double what we paid! Must be using gold thread or something!

Back