New Fiberglass QX bumper suggestions

I just took delivery of my second Bennington. A gorgeous QX series. It's fiberglass with not much for rails. I'm looking for any number bumper suggestions so I don't scratch her. Thanks in advancebView attachment 29355
I can't help with your question but that is impressive...Congrats

That is a gorgeous boat. No idea about bumpers for it, sorry. Just had to comment on how amazing it looks.

I've used EZ Fender on my QX for 2 years now and am very happy with them. You can quickly raise or lower your fenders for different dock heights. You can get them in black anodized aluminum so they will blend into your rail. I don't even notice mine and the boat cover goes right over them.
It's a little nerve wracking to install as you have to drill into your rail but it was easy. Once done you have them for the life of the boat and can cross fenders off your to do list.

I tried the Taylor Made plastic clips at first but they just don't work on a QX. Lost a couple of fenders when they popped off.

1616626856466.png

Beautiful boat. Use the search box at the top to search for bumpers or fenders. There have been quite a few discussions about the fenders and how to hang them. I use “TaylorMade” clips to hang mine and am very satisfied with them - NEVER have had any come off and are easy to move if you need to depending on situation. Don’t know if a Q is different. Lots of votes have been for both Taylor made and the EZ fender.

I've used EZ Fender on my QX for 2 years now and am very happy with them. You can quickly raise or lower your fenders for different dock heights. You can get them in black anodized aluminum so they will blend into your rail. I don't even notice mine and the boat cover goes right over them.
It's a little nerve wracking to install as you have to drill into your rail but it was easy. Once done you have them for the life of the boat and can cross fenders off your to do list.

I tried the Taylor Made plastic clips at first but they just don't work on a QX. Lost a couple of fenders when they popped off.

View attachment 29362
Great thank you

My QX30 arrived yesterday and I am curious as to what you decided to go with to hang your fenders? Did you go with the EZ product and if so how many per side did you install? And what size and type of fenders did you use? Thanks, I'm trying to do it right the first time.

My QX30 arrived yesterday and I am curious as to what you decided to go with to hang your fenders? Did you go with the EZ product and if so how many per side did you install? And what size and type of fenders did you use? Thanks, I'm trying to do it right the first time.
I wish I could tell you but I haven’t been able to decide. The rails on my QX are real limited. I did put soft dock bumpers on my dock though. They work really well on my dock. I’m still looking for the perfect bumper for the boat though

Attachments

• E3950165-F851-4401-81C4-699C71D69024.png
    E3950165-F851-4401-81C4-699C71D69024.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 10
Back