new gcw

Reaction score
We just brought home our new Bennington 2275 GCW on saturday. We got it at Cooks Boats in Troy Missouri. It was a 200 mile drive one way, but the pricing made it well worth the trip. Can't wait for summer.

Nice size and layout. I have the 2275RCW on order. Waiting with high anticipation.

I brought my 2275 GCW home just over a week ago and then straight to the storage unit at the lake which is 45 minutes away. I hoping to get my Overton's order this week so I can take stuff to the boat (mainly just want to see the boat again :D ).

I brought my 2275 GCW home just over a week ago and then straight to the storage unit at the lake which is 45 minutes away. I hoping to get my Overton's order this week so I can take stuff to the boat (mainly just want to see the boat again :D ).
Sounds exactly like our set up. Do you have the led lighted bimini and in floor storage too? Man I can't wait for warm weather.

Sounds exactly like our set up. Do you have the led lighted bimini and in floor storage too? Man I can't wait for warm weather.
I do have the in floor storage (it was a must for me) but no led lighted bimini. I hear ya on the warm weather. The lake is up thanks to the rain we've been having but it's still not warm enough yet; maybe at end of the month or next month.

Me and the wife just ordered 2574GCW with Portside R-Series Captins Chairs... I have been looking around for a few years, that is how long it took me to talk the wife into it. I brought her to the show and she sat in the rear lounge and that was that. Still some snow on the ground up here in Central NY...but we will be boating soon enough.

Back