New Survey

highpond

Reaction score
Hey all you newies. you'll be getting surveys to. I just go this little one in the mail. Bennington is doing what other Mfgs. don't FOLLOW-UP. It's only 6 pages should be done by night fall. Just kidding. If they follow through it's the company to do business with. They get "A" from me.

Is it wrong I'm kinda looking forward to mine lol

Not long. I did it on the computer. They go high marks on most everything My only complaint is the front lounge seats could be a little wider. I don't have the Jr. Captain chair so again the back lounge could be a bit wider as well. I'm 6' 225 so I'd like a little more room

That's why I like our R model. Nice big seats !!!

I just got my survey in the mail. I think it is odd since I haven't taken delivery  and have not registered it . The only money given is our deposit .

That's just Bennington's usual "Git-R-Done" style.  Remember, some companies and salespeople will only ask you to fill out a survey AFTER they already know you are a satisfied customer.  Sending the survey out early just shows they really want to know what you think.

Keep the survey until you are ready to fill it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
When the envelope arrived I actuality thought it was a window sticker and key tag . :D

It's probably on its way...

Back