New tow vehicle - now with pic

goldnrod24

Reaction score
I've been considering a new tow vehicle. Last weekend, I had the chance to borrow my buddy's regular cab truck to launch my boat. He has a sliding rear window and pulled the tailgate off. Wow, what an easy way to back my crank up trailer between the 'toons. The sliding rear window facilitates communication with the helpers and the open space where the gate was gives a nice clear rearward vision. Much better than my extended cab with a hard box cover.

Tomorrow, I am picking up a Silverado HD 2500 with the 6.0. Here she is.....

gallery_62_32_1130619.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the truck (it's cherry), but drop that snow plow til next winter; what a downer!!! :lol: :D :p

Love the truck (it's cherry), but drop that snow plow til next winter; what a downer!!! :lol: :D :p
It matches your boat, T-B.

Now, I need to find another large Bennington sticker to go in the rear window. The last one, unfortunately is going with the trade in. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet lookin truck Randy, the 6.0L is a good strong motor, is there an Allison behind it?

Yeah, the snow plow reminds me of stuff i don't want to think about right now :D

Nice truck and we don't have those things hanging on the front of it down here. :D

I just figured he was hardcovers and one way or another he was launching that boat!

Sweet lookin truck Randy, the 6.0L is a good strong motor, is there an Allison behind it?

Yeah, the snow plow reminds me of stuff i don't want to think about right now :D
No, Geoff, just a HD six speed auto. It'll do

I've been considering a new tow vehicle. Last weekend, I had the chance to borrow my buddy's regular cab truck to launch my boat. He has a sliding rear window and pulled the tailgate off. Wow, what an easy way to back my crank up trailer between the 'toons. The sliding rear window facilitates communication with the helpers and the open space where the gate was gives a nice clear rearward vision. Much better than my extended cab with a hard box cover.

Tomorrow, I am picking up a Silverado HD 2500 with the 6.0. Here she is.....

gallery_62_32_1130619.jpg
So, that is what I would call a "Loyal Bennington Fan". Not only is that being prepared for anything, but ready to clean up the ramp and parking lot. Why, the picture shows what may already be residue from a Premier, maybe a South Bay. LOL

I that is one nice tow / plow truck. In like the arrest me red. Or, my bad, that's in vette's and camaro's. Hahahahaha

Back