North Dakota State U. the drive for 5 Championships

Wild and Free

Reaction score
Well the "Thundering herd" The NDSU Bison are well on their way to making NCAA college history in the FCA football division.

The game is on ESPN2 and it end of the 1st half and they are totally handling 2015 #1 Team Jacksonville state 24-0.

If the Bison win they are in the history books for winning the national championship 5 straight years in a row which has never been done by any team in college history of the NCAA. There are not too many other records left to set for this team over the years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Dakota_State_Bison_football

Frisco Texas is like home away from home for the herd. North Dakota fans dominate the stadium as well, Texas and Frisco love ND for supporting their teams unlike any other team nation wide. Stadium has sold out every year and has always been loaded with Bison fans to from what I have seen in pics and reports is well over 80%.

Texas finds it sad that no other states have even came close over the years of supporting their teams like ND does.

This picture from last year to give an idea of the number of ND fans in green and Gold in Toyota stadium in Frisco Texas.

10411351_10153843604374532_4695090364693144882_n.jpg

College history made today, first ever team to win 5 straight national championships in a row. Bison win 37-10. :D

72-5 overall record since 2011.

North Dakota is on top of so many things in this country it is mind boggling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Watched a few of their games...........Time for them to move up to FBS!!!

Excerpt from https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasty_(sports)I like the last sentence.

Football Championship Subdivision (Formerly I-AA)

North Dakota State University 2011-present. North Dakota State has won five straight National Championships from 2011-2015. During this period they've accumulated a record so far of 71 wins and only 5 losses. This is a feat that has never been accomplished prior in FCS/I-AA history. The 2014-15 senior class will graduate with more Championship wins than losses over that 4-year period. [106]

Back