Officially Bennington Owner today - maiden voyage!

Stevez

Reaction score
I picked up the boat today with my son and did the walk through and test ride with the dealer rep. All I can say is WOW! I love this boat! Of course I couldn't get it up to WOT because of the break in period, but it was so smooth, even on a flooded and pretty choppy Ohio River. I had seen the boat in the dealer's garage before, but his was all decked out, detailed and ready to go. Loved everything about it. We couldn't spend much time on the water today as my son had an appointment, but can't wait to get back this weekend. Glad to be official and to say I'm happy is an understatement. Still can't get over how smooth the ride was even in choppy water.

Thanks. Steve

Put some more pictures in my albumIMG_1550.jpg IMG_1564.jpg

Congratulations !

Beautiful. You will love it even more after the break in period.

Congratulations!! Good decision going with Bennington. Looks great.

Exciting day for you! Enjoy the new boat and all the time you get to spend on it.

Awesome, looks like
I picked up the boat today with my son and did the walk through and test ride with the dealer rep. All I can say is WOW! I love this boat! Of course I couldn't get it up to WOT because of the break in period, but it was so smooth, even on a flooded and pretty choppy Ohio River. I had seen the boat in the dealer's garage before, but his was all decked out, detailed and ready to go. Loved everything about it. We couldn't spend much time on the water today as my son had an appointment, but can't wait to get back this weekend. Glad to be official and to say I'm happy is an understatement. Still can't get over how smooth the ride was even in choppy water.

Thanks. Steve

Put some more pictures in my albumView attachment 24574 View attachment 24575
Awesome!! looks like the same layout I ordered! I should be getting a build date soon!

Beautiful Boat...

Congrats...

Sweeeeeeet!!!!

Looks great. Nothing beats that first ride. That's cool you got to enjoy it with your son as well.

Congrats! Great looking boat! Love the way the Sharkhide looks on the toons!

Oh yeah! Enjoy...

Thanks for the feedback and kind words everyone. Had a great day and can't wait to get the whole family out!

BFFE0B8D-C0F7-4C88-BA65-7B6762F51805.jpeg 5DAEA622-BE62-490D-80E0-B88D09496956.jpeg
Beautiful. You will love it even more after the break in period.

Amen to that. Tough going, letting that thing go so slow for what seems like hours on end. I “let” my wife drive while I checked out the recliners in back. “Look Honey, no hands”.

Last edited:

Thanks. Steve

Put some more pictures in my albumView attachment 24574 View attachment 24575
I've never been on the Ohio with our toon. We have a place at Nolin and never boat other waters. Been thinking its time to explore other places.

I've never been on the Ohio with our toon. We have a place at Nolin and never boat other waters. Been thinking its time to explore other places.

Hey, we bought some property at Nolin but it will be a bit before we build a house. Didn't want to wait any longer on getting a boat, so we thought we'd be river rats for a year or two. We'll be vacationing there this summer and renting a place and pulling our boat to Nolin. Can't wait. We were on Rough River for 30 years and sold it about 5 years ago. Chose Nolin to have something different to explore for one thing.

Back