Omaha boat show

prd2hnt

Reaction score
Pontoons everywhere. I think it is safe to say there were more pontoons than any other type of boat. Our local Benny dealer had probably 15-20. Couple of nice Rs including a swingback. I have to say that wouldn't be my choice, but others obviously like them.

The new vinyl is interesting. Haven't made up my mind if I like it or not. Good thing is, it doesn't matter. We aren't in the market for a new boat.

I did get a chance to talk to the Benny rep about touch-up paint. He was certain they had it available. He took my contact info and promised to get back to my via the local dealer. I figured I would give them the week to get their store put back together and touch base. 

It felt good to be walking around the show. Boating season is just around the corner.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
What, no pictures???

Ya, I know. Had my hands full with a 15 month old grandson....

Ya, I know. Had my hands full with a 15 month old grandson....

I feel you. Our little guy is 19 months old and there is no way I could enjoy a boat show with him and take photos.

We did enjoy the show. The little guy has a thing for buttons. Put him down in a boat and he went straight for the helm. Fortunately no batteries in the boats....

It will be fun with him on the boat this year. Our second is 5 months old so having both of them on the boat this year will be fun.

I like to push buttons too!!!

I like to push buttons too!!!

Hahaha .... I do it too ... scares the crap out of you though when you hit the horn button on a big cruiser and the air horn lets loose !!!  :lol:

Back