Order Time

rob

Reaction score
For those of you that have ordered new boats, how many weeks did it take for the boat to arrive ? We ordered our boat 8 weeks a go and the dealer sill does not know when it will arrive. They said that they called the factory and that it might be built on april 4th or april 12th - they just don't know. They say that it should not be much longer.

We ordered ours right after the Oklahoma City boat show back in January. We took delivery last friday(four days ago). It seemed to take forever for it all to happen, therefore, I understand your anxiety.

Ordered mine mid july and it showed up early sept

Got a call from the dealer today, the motor showed up and the boat will be in on friday. Should take delivery sometime late next week. The mississippi just crested here today at 22.9 feet, the 5th highest alltime here. Hope to get it in the first week in may. Can't wait for sum warm weather :) :) :)

Amr,

Just ordered the same model as you with 250 hp outboard. What can you tell me about the performance of your Benne?

Gaston

Have only had the opportunity to have it on water once since delivery. Work is a bummer. It was out for about 1.5 running hours. Still in the break-in mode so never over 4500 rpm. At between 4 and 4500, it ran about 22 to 24 mph according to speedometer. Dunno how accurate that is. Think it is the new style speedo and more accurate than last years model. Ummm . . . wind was breezy but not stiff. Boat ran smoothly in the chop. It will roll up on one tube to some extent. Pleased with the performance overall. Cant remember anything else to say about it for sure.

Back