ordered a new 24sfx

myv10

Reaction score
Well, thanks to everyone's input on this site, I have ordered my new 24sfx tritoon.. Champagne panels with regatta blue accent stripe. 150 Mercury with SPS. Sandstone interior with driftwood accents and Kmc10 radio and ski pylon. Got a great deal off of msrp and they threw the radio upgrade in to make the deal. This is my second benny. The first was 14 years old and I sold it for 75% of the original purchase price. You can"t beat quality.

That's great, have fun with it.  Glad to help spend your money.

Congratulations!!! Best wishes with the new boat!!! Ready do some pics!!

Sounds like a nice boat and build. Congrats, I'm sure you will be happy.

Nice!! Probably same color combo we are going to go with, if I can ever make up my mind. Maybe I can talk my dealer into throwing in the radio upgrade too ....  ;)

myv10

I can only hope to get 75% of my purchase price after 14 years  ( R U Serious

That has to be some kind of a record , how many hours did you have on motor 12 (lol)

I will probably run mine to death or if lucky pass it on to the kids 

Congratulations on New Toon and Getting A Great Return On original Benny 

107175354.jpg

I had about 150 hrs. on the motor, but a lot more on the boat. On our lake we fish, so 10 minutes of run time and all day sitting and enjoying nature.

Holy crap. 14 years and 150 hours?? We are at 4 years and rolled over 425 hours last weekend and that's with sitting and fishing too ......

Holy crap. 14 years and 150 hours?? We are at 4 years and rolled over 425 hours last weekend and that's with sitting and fishing too ......

So where does your boat reside in the summer? I didn't realize there was any large lakes near York. 425 hrs is a lot of movement time.

So where does your boat reside in the summer? I didn't realize there was any large lakes near York. 425 hrs is a lot of movement time.

We are on Lake Marburg, in Hanover, Pa. Nice lake. State owned docks. 

Sent you a pm Bob. 

Maybe smaller motors have doggie hours. 1 hour on a large motor equals 7 hours on a 20HP motor? :( :p  

We are on Lake Marburg, in Hanover, Pa. Nice lake. State owned docks. 

Well, I never knew that lake was there either. Our youngest son spent 4 years at McDaniels College (former Western Maryland College), in Westerminster, PA, and we were all over that area since he played two varsity sports there a year for all 4 years, which meant we were in the area for MANY weekends. I Googled the lake, and it looks very nice. Hanover is such a neat little town. Gotta love Utz chips!

Back