Ordered my Boat Today

Stevez

Reaction score
Well my wife and I bought a Bennington today. Went to the Louisville Boat Show yesterday and looked at Bennington's plus many other brands. Slept on it last night and did some more studying and went back to day to buy! I was of course leaning towards Bennington all along, but would have been open to other makes. None of the others did it for me to be honest. I decided on a 25 foot SPX Fastback. Looked a ton of boats but we couldn't be happier. Worked with a Bennington rep (John) who was fantastic. Spent a lot of time with me and was honest with his opinion on certain options over others. He was a great help. He even approved me getting an ESP on my SPX, which of course isn't allowed on the custom design site. Anyway, here's what I built:

SPX Fastback - 25SSRFBXPDN
250 HP Yamaha
Extended Aft Deck
ESP with Center fuel tank
In floor storage
Seagrass Slate
4 Step SS Lader
Recliner Upgrade R Series
Ski Pylon
Dual Battery
Kicker Upgrade with s speaker
Kicker Sub and Amp Upgrade
Black with Silver Accent
Interior Driftwood and Sandstone accent

Said it should be ready by the end of April and can't wait! I don't have pictures other than what's in the 2019 Brochure. Now I'm not just a lurker!

Steve

Congrats and welcome to the Bennington family.

Congrats! I haven’t finalized my order yet but I’ve been going back and forth on the sps+ or the esp. I’m doing the Yamaha 250 with digital controls. I’m already getting the full power steering package and extra fuel option. What was your price difference between the sps vs the esp?

Congrats! I haven’t finalized my order yet but I’ve been going back and forth on the sps+ or the esp. I’m doing the Yamaha 250 with digital controls. I’m already getting the full power steering package and extra fuel option. What was your price difference between the sps vs the esp?

It was a $1,200 difference between the ESP and the SPS plus. I only priced the plus versus ESP. Thanks.

Congratulations!!!

Awesome build, congrats!

Steve, nice build you have coming! Now the hard part starts: waiting until you get to captain her...

Nice build. Congrats!

CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO THE BENNINGTON FAMILY

Very cool! Where will you launch this fine new vessel?

Thanks! We bought a lake lot on Nolin earlier this year. Has a dock already but not sure exactly when we will build. Our plans are to rent slip on the Ohio River for this season and just do a little exploring there. But we will also trailer it to Nolin occasionally.

Apparently there's a TON of cool things to do on the Ohio (bars, restaurants, etc.)

Congratulations!!! Sounds like a fantastic boat build. Many fabulous years ahead on that beauty. Looking forward to pictures down the road when you have it rigged and in the water.

Back