Panel replacement

Boxinit

Reaction score
Are aluminum panel replacements available directly from Bennington and if so has any experienced the removal of a damaged panel and replacing it with a new panel?

damaged panel - 2.jpg

damaged panel - 1.jpg

Are aluminum panel replacements available directly from Bennington and if so has any experienced the removal of a damaged panel and replacing it with a new panel?
My local dealer told me that I have to order the entire fence section @ $465.00 and the graphics is another $350.00.

Of coarse you have to buy the entire graphics package not just the section you are replacing.

Mary Lou, mind if I ask aproximate cost?

I think that could be buffed out. :lol:

Yep there entire fence rail panel needs to be replaced. They could be easy or hard depending on what is on the inside which is where the bolts are to remove the fence. The furniture needs to be removed which is not all that bad.

Hang the fenders lower along the rub rail next time. Replacing the panel takes alot of work and is not that easy of a job. Typically you have to remove a seat, have access to all the bolts under the boat,drill the new railing for the bolts, install the graphics and then install the snaps for the cover.

Back