Picking up our 1st Bennington Friday!!

Welcome mtberry! Thanks for the picture but how about some details (and maybe a couple more pictures)? You'll soon be asking why you waited so long to dump the ski boat (I can relate). Enjoy...

Looks great! Agree with Michiman...love to see more pictures and all the spec details. You fans and/or Purdue alums?

Thank you all for the nice and welcoming comments! I am a Purdue alum EET '96, and my wife is a Ball State grad. The boat has the express package with a suzuki 150. It's load up with the led lighting inside and out, simrad, changing room, etc. Only thing it doesn't have that we may regret is the in floor storage. Here are some more pics! My wife has already named it Petey lol.

Attachments

• IMG_4293.jpg
    IMG_4293.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_4294.jpg
    IMG_4294.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4297.jpg
    IMG_4297.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 109
awesome!!

I will say Bennington has come a long way even from 2012 when I bought my Benny
Maybe less pictures would work as I don’t want to get PADS

Last edited:
Congrats! Very nice!

Ours doesn't have the rail around the rear lounger either, what was your thought process for declining the rail.
Around here (Bowling Green, Ky) there is an extremely limited supply of boats ever since covid. This one was in stock and we wouldn't have to wait until July to get back on the water. I do like not having the railing though so we can sit on the back of the lounger and talk to people in the water.

That's why we chose not to add it, we felt it was confining and would be in the way, we would rather give up the option of riding on the lounger than give up the option of sitting on the edge of it. Most people seem to feel differently though from what I've seen.

That's why we chose not to add it, we felt it was confining and would be in the way, we would rather give up the option of riding on the lounger than give up the option of sitting on the edge of it. Most people seem to feel differently though from what I've seen.
Yeah, I'm fairly tall also and if the rail was there I'd have to stick my legs through it to lay down. Probably wouldn't be very comfortable.

Back