Playpen cover

Annsea B

Reaction score
I have a 2010 2250rcw. Playpen cover is starting to get tiny holes in it and the snaps are getting rusty. The snaps are supposed to be stainless steal ( it doesn't appear that way.) Is anyone else having a problem with there cover? Our boat cover is stored in the winter indoors and in the summer when we are not using it we store it in one of the seat cabins. The cover is also starting to look like you can almost see through it. We don't clean it with anything except mild soap and water.

I have a 2010 2250rcw. Playpen cover is starting to get tiny holes in it and the snaps are getting rusty. The snaps are supposed to be stainless steal ( it doesn't appear that way.) Is anyone else having a problem with there cover? Our boat cover is stored in the winter indoors and in the summer when we are not using it we store it in one of the seat cabins. The cover is also starting to look like you can almost see through it. We don't clean it with anything except mild soap and water.
Two years? That's disappointing. I just ordered furniture covers based on the same material as our 2012 playpen cover. Better last more than two years.

Do you have water that goes right on through?

Hi AnnSea, your cover has a 5-year manufacturer warranty. If you are having trouble, the first step is to contact your dealer so he can communicate your concerns with the Bennington customer service department. They are best equipped to assist! We are not a retail-direct company, we rely on our dealers to assist our customers. Thanks, TB

TB,

Does that warranty cover rips or tears? I have read on the forum where it is fine to tow with the cover in place. Coming back from the lake I was surprised to see small tears / rips starting to develop over the 3 center snaps.

Back