Pontoon Dolly For Moving Pontoon on Concrete Floors

I store my pontoon over winter in a storage barn with concrete floors. What does Bennington recommend to use as an easily movable set of four pontoon dollies with large swivel wheels so the pontoon can be moved easily around the floor. (The pontoon has ultralegs/sealegs. These make it harder to load using a scissors trailer. Thus, larger wheels are needed to ensure the trailer can slide beneath the ultralegs/sealegs.) Pontoon is a Bennington 2023 20LSR.
I purchased four of the Sternmaster pontoon dollies. They came partially assembled. They look to be excellent quality. The frame and casters look like they will support my pontoon quite nicely. I will know more this fall once we bring the new pontoon in for storage. I won't know before then because the dealer will deliver the new pontoon and put it in the lake for us immediately.

I purchased four of the Sternmaster pontoon dollies. They came partially assembled. They look to be excellent quality. The frame and casters look like they will support my pontoon quite nicely. I will know more this fall once we bring the new pontoon in for storage. I won't know before then because the dealer will deliver the new pontoon and put it in the lake for us immediately.
Wonderful. Keep us posted next fall. When are you expected to get your new boat? Please post pics when you get it. Always exciting to get the new boat. Enjoy!

I promised an update once I got the pontoon in the storage barn. I bought 4 of the sternmaster dollies. They came partially assembled. After completing assembly, I placed them under my two pontoon tubes. They work perfect!! One person can move the pontoon into position with one hand. I have a 20LSR with ultra Legs (sealegs alternative) The dollies are very sturdy and the caster wheels are large enough to move easily and freely on concrete.

Nice!!!

Back