Pontoon island project compete

mtudb24

Reaction score
Yes, not Bennington. Couldn't force myself to transform a High Quality Benny into this specific role.  Settled with brand X but she turned out better then expected.  She's fooled more than a few birds this year on Michigan's Saginaw Bay.

Pics in my gallery.

I can see with all the weight from guns, gear, decoys, structure, we'll be upgrading motor to 115hp or more sooner then later.

24' brand X boat.  25" tubes...  Tach, water pressure, volt, gas, trim gauges.  Compass, radio with 2 speakers. Depth finder.  Mapping GPS, LED interior lighting

Todd

No pix?!?

I could use that for a deer blind along the river where they come down from the woods for a drink or putting the sneak on some beavers lol........Awesome job!

Sorry - I guess I just didn't scroll down enough duh. Looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job Todd! I'm sure you'll make many memories out of it!

Thanks Everyone. Still have some tweaks to do, but she's holding her own this season.  Lots of memories already being made watching my son join in with all the big wide excited eyes I flashed to my father when he introduced me to duck hunting when I was 10 years old.

How could this kid watch 15 min of video, pick up a duck call and in literally a weekend, be as good as a caller as I am who have been doing it 30 years.  Oh wait, I'm not that good to begin with.  Yeah, he has a ways to go :)

Pics in my gallery of my 11 year old continuing the tradition of the Sturm duck hunting tradition

Back