Price Increase

67wayz

Reaction score
Anybody else notice the pricing went up? I was looking on the Bennington website it looks like it’s about 3% increase? I wonder if this increase is on all models?

I read where the industry expects that demand will outstrip supply at least through 2023 and that on the wholesale level, all units have been spoken for this year. Unfortunately, between supply chain issues and COVID, I'm surprised prices haven't increased further.

Anybody else notice the pricing went up? I was looking on the Bennington website it looks like it’s about 3% increase? I wonder if this increase is on
I read where the industry expects that demand will outstrip supply at least through 2023 and that on the wholesale level, all units have been spoken for this year. Unfortunately, between supply chain issues and COVID, I'm surprised prices haven't increased further.
Got mine just in time. I new it was going up again. You will see another price increase this year too. Shortage of metals.

Got mine just in time. I new it was going up again. You will see another price increase this year too. Shortage of metals.
I was just spewing out a 19LXL save my work on 10/2 went to look today 10/8 6 days later and the exact same boat even colors is 3% more!

I just rebuilt mine ,close to 4k more

My dealer said I received my 2021 just in time before everything went to hell. Price increases, supply chain debacle, order limitations from Bennington... whew!
43A58E0A-5F2D-4368-9762-C029CB8A1181.jpeg

Ordered mine early September, my dealer told me the price increase was coming. Same here, current build up about 3%. Hope there are no delays, estimated delivery is around the end of February, early March. Problem is the trailers are out even further, estimated end of March for the trailer. Owner of the shop where I have all my maintenance done has been in the industry for over 40 years, said he has never seen anything like this. They sell a lot of Crestliner aluminum boats. He said Crestliner is telling him anything ordered now will be 2023 by the time they get it. He said same issue with outboards, the manufacturers have all their units committed to boat builders, hard for even dealers to get them for repower and other sales. Have my fingers crossed, sold our 12 year old Crownline for more than 80% of what we paid and are anxious for our new Benny, went through most of the summer with no boat...

Ordered our boat July 18 so three months not even in que yet but I did rebuilt it and it has gone up $3600 dollars. Hope it is here for spring 2022

Ordered May 30th (2021), still no build date. Hoping for spring as well.

Wow! I must have gotten a slot the dealer already had reserved if I ordered September and expect it in February.

I also ordered my 22LSB on Sept 2. Was advised by the dealer I should have delivery by February or March. With potential delays maybe April but she advised she expects it in February. Fingers crossed!! As long as I have by May I’m good!!

I ordered mine on 8/20/21, I was told it "should " arrive at my dealer by Christmas . I have my doubts .

All we can do is hope for the best. I am gonna hold out until May 1, and if my order is not ready I am gonna cancel and find something off a lot somewhere.

All we can do is hope for the best. I am gonna hold out until May 1, and if my order is not ready I am gonna cancel and find something off a lot somewhere.
We were the same but everything out there was used at new prices. So we went with new hope we all get our boats for next spring.

I will keep you posted on my boat, let me know if you get any news. Til then, we only hope for the best.

Back