Privacy Curtain Install

Beautiful Boat !! Were you on the thread for installing the privacy curtain ? If so wondering where you purchased it and price ? If you don't mind. I have a 2017 also but no slingback !!
Thanks. We really love our boat, but its been down all summer with an electrical problem and dealership/Bennington backlog on getting it fixed. Missed our entire Michigan summer boating season. Looking forward to getting it back again, repaired!, for next season.

I might have replied at some point to that thread, but I have not myself added a privacy curtain. We’ve talked about it, but being lakeside, we do not have a porta-potty or privacy curtain. That said, even being lakeside there are times we wish we had both.

Well the dealer sent me some male snaps and I figured it out without too much trouble. Dealer had also given me the curtain and frame with the pistons . So all is good! - porta potty works great and stores in 2 pieces- wife loves it!
Does it snap on the bottom?

Mine has snaps at bottom. Never used curtain, but have used potty, which I thought I never would. Now I would order the potty again or supply my own.

I got one from the dealer and did the installation myself. It took some common sense thinking & a little time. But it is done. If anyone needs Pics let me know. It is a swingback.
Would appreciate installation instructions and pictures as mine came with none. Thanks, Allan Galbraith

The privacy curtain for my boat came in today and I installed it. It fit perfectly and looks like some good workmanship's put into the fabrication. I didn't realize that it would snap into place but every snap matched. After installation it looked great. So glad to have this on the boat now. My wife won't mind all day trips now. I'm liking my Bennington more and more each day. Next project will be to install my Lowrance Hook 5. The boat didn't have a depth finder or chart plotter. I will be doing a flush mount install. The only problem is that this depth finder better last because I don't know if any other unit will fit in it's place after I do the cut out. Any suggestions?
Do you mind if I ask how much the privacy curtain cost you ? Thanks

Back