Quick Clip Playpen Cover

bobbtopdog

Reaction score
New member as of today, second post already . . .

We are negotiating on a new non-current left over 2014 Bennington 2375 GCW - our first 'toon.

The boat was originally factory ordered by the dealer with the optional Quick Clip Playpen Cover, which I noticed on the Bennington web site build page doesn't appear to be offered anymore for 2016 (at least on this model).

I'm more familiar with traditional snap-on covers.

The question is - Should we be concerned at all with the Quick Clip Playpen Cover? <_<

THX in advance for your help!

Your dealer can add the snaps if you prefer .

Search these forums for "quick clip" include " 's...some people love them. 

We LOVE our quick clips!!! They are so much faster and flexible to use. I would not want to be without them. I've broken plenty of snaps in the past, but so far no clips.

You need the poles up for the clips to work properly correct? I cover the boat every night by using every other, every third snap and no poles. As I have a covered lift the cover goes on to keep it clean. So if I had clips in lieu of snaps I would have to put all the poles up each night correct?

We love the quick-clips. Take 10-15 min to completely cover boat with poles. I have done it without poles also.

Can the quick-clips be added to a cover that already has snaps on it?

I believe it can as long as it has the groove on the bottom side of the second rail down from the top. I met a guy that had a 2008 and he had snaps but his boat had the grooves and dealer said shouldn't be a problem.

THX, everyone for your perspectives and shared experiences.

Being brand new to the pontoon boating world, it seems I have a lot to learn . . .!!

Back